This is my first post, so bear with me, I'm not sure how this works, I'll just write what i feel
I have had this dream before, plenty of times and it's a dream i'm sure many of you have had and many of you have made your dreams come true...my dream...to Become a world famous Hooter's Girl
I have wanted to be a Hooter's Girl since I was fifteen years old, as soon as I was old enough to apply he restaurant that I was going to apply at had closed down. I was devastated but I didn't let that stomp on my dreams, Being a Hooter's Girl means everything in the world to me I would love to finally work in an environment where I can make lifelong friends and have fun dancing and meeting new people everyday at work. Once I start working at Hooter's I know that this is the perfect career choice for me . I have researched Hooter's and from what I can tell this is the company that I have been dreaming of my entire life and this dream is about to become a reality
No comments:
Post a Comment